Welcome to OpenSequence.org. I believe in an open environment where people should be able to share information without the fear of it being stolen.
A little about me:
My name is Sergey Ovchinnikov. I majored in Micro/Molecular Biology and minored in Chemistry at Portland State University. I am currently a graduate student at University of Washington for the department of Molecular and Cellular Biology. My advisor is David Baker.
- Pseudoscorpion mitochondria show rearranged genes and genome-wide reductions of RNA gene sizes and inferred structures, yet typical nucleotide composition bias
- Sergey Ovchinnikov, Susan E Masta
- BMC Evolutionary Biology 2012, 12:31 (12 March 2012)
- Short read assembly pipeline using scripted filters, de novo assembly and manual extension of terminated contigs
- Sergey Ovchinnikov, Mark Fishbein
- PSU McNair Online Journal. Volume 4. (2010)